Join the TNW community by purchasing a pass to our upcoming 2018-19 season. Choose from six exciting subscription package options!!
Download Subscription Order Form (PDF 89 KB)
Preview the Season for $45 Season Ticket – $45 Plus GST
New Season Tickets!! Want to see the whole season for $45!? Save 25% for our 25th Anniversary if you come to our previews!
- Thursday Sept. 20, 2018
- Thursday Nov. 22, 2018
- Thursday Feb. 7, 2019
- Thursday Mar. 28, 2019
Opening Night Season Ticket – $84 Plus GST
Would you like wine and nibbles with your show? Join us for opening night, get a 25% discount on single ticket prices and see the whole season on a Friday night for just $84!
- Friday Sept. 21, 2018
- Friday Nov. 23, 2018
- Friday Feb. 8, 2019
- Friday Mar. 29, 2019
The Flex Pass – $115 Plus GST
Come one time to four shows, bring three friends to one show. Come any time with the flex pass!
The Don’t Drive in the Dark Season Ticket – $45 Plus GST
Don’t want to drive in the dark? Want to see the whole season for $45? This is the ticket for you! Choose from any of our Saturday matinees:
- Saturday Sept. 29 at 2pm
- Saturday Oct. 6 at 2pm
- Saturday Dec. 1 at 2pm
- Saturday Dec. 8 at 2pm
- Saturday Feb. 16 at 2pm
- Saturday Feb. 23 at 2pm
- Saturday Apr. 6 at 2pm
- Saturday Apr. 13 at 2pm
The Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Discount Season Ticket – $90 Plus GST
See all the shows on a weeknight and save!!!
The Whole Enchilada Season Ticket – $104 Plus GST
Come Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday matinee, or any other time for the same price as always: $109.20 — no restrictions, come any time
Subscriptions can be purchased at our Box Office:
Books & Company
1685 3rd Avenue
Prince George, BC
Theatre North West Ticket Policies
- DOORS OPEN
- Doors to the lobby open at 7PM on performance nights and 1PM on matinees.
- Doors to the auditorium open at 7:30PM on performance nights and 1:30PM on matinees
- GIFT CERTIFICATES AND VOUCHER BOOKINGS
- Gift certificates and vouchers must be presented when ordering season passes or tickets.
- Gift certificates do not have an expiration date. Any unredeemed gift certificate is still valid, regardless of its age.
- Vouchers can only be used for the specified play. Patrons cannot use outdated vouchers or exchange their vouchers for a different play.
- GROUP DISCOUNTS
- Group discounts, if asked for, are only negotiated through the theatre office.
- GUEST POLICY for SEASON PASS HOLDERS
- Season pass holders may purchase a maximum of 3 single tickets per pass prior to single tickets going on sale, so that a party is not separated.
- SEASON PASS EXCHANGES AND UPGRADES
- Books & Company does not have the ability to exchange or upgrade season passes.
- If a patron wishes to upgrade their traditional season pass to a more expensive flex or family pass, they may do so by calling the Theatre NorthWest Box Office Manager at : 250-563-6969 ext. 304. The patron must pay the price difference between the passes.
- Exchanges to a less expensive type of season pass are not permitted.
- Theatre North West has a no-refund policy on all season passess and single tickets.
7. SINGLE TICKETS – NON PASS HOLDERS
- Single tickets for all productions go on sale on September 1. Patrons may choose their seat when they buy their single ticket.
8. TICKET EXCHANGES
- Patrons may exchange their ticket for a different performance up to 24 hours before the performance time. All ticket exchanges must be done in person at Books and Company. Patrons must present original tickets before they can rebook for a different date. Books and Company imposes a $2.00 charge on each exchanged ticket.
- If a patron wishes to exchange their tickets for a performance less than 24 hours before the performance time: Theatre NorthWest’s ticket policies require that 24 hours notice be given for all ticket exchanges. If the patron is insistent, have them call Amber at Theatre NorthWest: 250-563-6969 ext. 304. She will work with the patron to resolve the situation.
- If a patron wishes to exchange their ticket for a more expensive performance: they must pay the difference in cost before the exchange can be completed.
- If a patron wishes to exchange their ticket for a less expensive performance: no refund is given.
- If a patron wishes to exchange a ticket that was purchased as part of a group discount: they must pay the remaining cost of a full-priced ticket before the exchange can be complete.
- STALE TICKETS: Theatre NorthWest no longer honors stale tickets (tickets for performances that have already occurred).