1. Where do I get tickets?
2. What is the difference between a pass & a ticket?
- A pass is a way to prepay for a ticket to every show of the Mainstage season at a discount. Passes need to be redeemed in order to book tickets for the specific date that you wish to go.
- A ticket actually gets you into the theatre and has the date, time, and seats on it .
- Passholders get a few perks as an incentive; they have access to early booking, they are able to buy tickets to other TNW events earlier than the general public, and they get a bit of a discount on their ticket prices to the Mainstage shows.
3. What is a Mainstage show & how is it different from other shows?
- A Mainstage show is one of the four main plays during the season. The presentation series is usually one or two plays after the regular season that are put on by external theatre groups.
4. Where do I pick up my tickets?
- If you buy tickets online or over the phone, they will usually be at the Theatre NorthWest box office the day that you have tickets for.
- You can also request that your tickets are emailed to you if you book over the phone and you can select the email option if you book tickets online.
5. I missed the show I had tickets for because of sickness, etc, can I exchange them for a different date?
- If you bought single tickets, or have The Whole Enchilada, Flex Passes, or the Tues, Wed, Thurs pass we are able to exchange them for a different day with a $2 exchange fee.
- Call 250-563-6969 ext.304
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not able to give refunds.
6. Do you have a group rate?
- We encourage the purchase of Flex Passes for large groups of people, these can be purchased at any of the above locations.
7. What time does the show start and when should I get there?
- Matinees at 2pm.
- Evening shows at 8pm. *It is best to arrive in between 7:30 and 7:50 to make sure you are able to pick up your tickets (if necessary), get your tickets scanned, and find your seats before the performance begins.
8. What is a relaxed performance?
- A relaxed performance is designed to be accessible for anyone on the autism or disability spectrum, or anyone who may not be able to sit for the whole show (people with infants, for example). This almost always will not affect the performance in a big way, but it does mean that the lights don’t black out completely, the sounds are not quite so loud, and so on.
- The Relaxed Performances for this season are always on the first Saturday Matinee of each show.
- Relaxed performances are $10.50 plus tax if you want to book seats in advance or Pay-What-You-Can at the door the day of the show. Please note that this price will be sold on a first come first served basis.
9. Can I rent Theatre Northwest?
- Email email@example.com
- Call 250-563-6969 ext.305
10. I lost my pass; can you look it up?
- Yes, you can call Books & Company at 250-614-0039 and they can look up your pass information, or you can go to Books & Company in person to look them up.
11. Why isn’t there a senior/student rate anymore?
- Age-based pricing has been something the theatre’s been trying to phase out for a few years. To negate that discount, we’ve added the Preview, Sat.Mat and Opening Night passes at a heavy discount.
12. Can I purchase gift cards?
- Yes, gift cards can be purchased at any of the above mentioned locations.
- You may also purchase tickets and/or seasons passes under the name of the person you wish to give them to.
13. Do I have to buy a ticket for my baby?
- We recommend bringing babies to our relaxed performances on the first Saturday matinee of each show. This way, the house lights will stay on, the sounds will be slightly quieter, and you are able to leave and walk around if need be.
- Relaxed performance tickets are $10.50 plus tax in advance or pay-what-you-can at the door.
14. Do you make donations
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with an official request letter containing the details of your organizations as well as the purpose of the donation and we will consider a ticket donation.
15. How do I book tickets online?
- Click on the link below to head to our online Box Office site: https://tickets.theatrenorthwest.com/TheatreManager/1/online
- Log in to our online Box Office using your email address.
- If you gave us your email address when you purchased your season pass, you will be able to view all the performances for our upcoming season after you have logged in.
- If this is your first time logging into the online system, but you have already given us your email address, do not click the “New Patron” button. Instead, click the blue “Forgot My Password” button. Then, enter your email address and click the blue “Reset PW and Email Instructions” button. This will send you an email with an activation link. After clicking the activation link, you can choose a password for your online account and log in to the online system. *These steps will ensure that your online account is connected to your pass holder account and allow you to view the performances for our upcoming season.
- If you did not give us your email address when you purchased your season pass, please phone us at 250-563-6969 ext.304 so that we can add your email address to your passholder account. Once you have done so, please follow the login instructions listed in the bullets above.
- If you have any questions or cannot view the events after logging in, please phone us at 250-563-6969 ext.304 and we will be happy to assist you.
- After you have logged in to the online system, click on the blue button that says “Tickets” near the top center of the screen. This will bring up a list of all the performances for our upcoming season.
- Find the performance for which you would like to book seats and click the blue “Buy” button to the right of the performance date. This will bring up a seating map for that performance.
- Select the section of the theatre where you would like to sit and the number of seats you wish to book. Then, click the “Find Best Seats Available” button. This will give you a seat recommendation.
- If you would like seats other than those recommended on the seating map, click on the seats where you wish to sit and then click the “Swap for Selected Seats on Map” button located above the seating map. This will update your seat selection.
- Once you have the seats you want, choose whether they will be adult, student, or senior tickets from the pricing menu. Make sure that the type of ticket matches the type of season pass you have purchased – for example, if you have an adult season pass, make sure that you are booking adult tickets.
- Once you have selected your seats and chosen the type of ticket, click the blue “Add Tickets to Shopping Cart” button. This will take you to your shopping cart, where you can review all the tickets that you have selected so far.
- To book seats for other performances: hit the blue “Continue Shopping” button underneath your cart and repeat the seat booking process as outlined above.
- Once you have booked seats for all of your desired performances, head to your shopping cart by clicking the blue “Cart” button near the top right of the screen. Then, review the tickets in your cart to double check that they are for your desired performance dates.
- Once you are ready to finalize the seat booking, click the blue “Redeem my Passes/Gift Certificates” button underneath the tickets in your cart. This will bring up a list of season passes that you have purchased.
- If your season pass is listed on the screen, click the blue “Apply to Cart” button to the right of the pass. This will apply the season pass to your tickets and redirect you back to your cart.
- If you have more than one season pass that you would like to redeem, you will need to repeat the redemption process for each season pass by clicking the blue “Redeem my Passes/Gift Certificates” button underneath the tickets in your cart and then clicking the blue “Apply to Cart” button.
- If your season pass is not listed on the screen or if you would like to redeem a season pass for a friend, click the blue “Use Pass/GC Somebody Else Gave Me” button. Enter the Control Number and Security Code (Password) displayed on the bottom left of your season pass card. Then, click the blue “Apply to Cart” button in the middle of the screen. This will apply the season pass to your tickets and redirect you back to your cart.
- If the system does not redirect you back to your cart or if an “invalid control number/password combination” message appears, please check the control number and password that was typed in to ensure that it matches what is on the season pass card.
- If you have more than one season pass that you would like to redeem, you will need to repeat the redemption process for each season pass by clicking the blue “Use Pass/GC Somebody Else Gave Me” button and entering the Control Number and Security Code (Password) displayed on the bottom left of the season pass card.
- Once you have applied your season passes to the tickets in your cart, click the blue “Go to Checkout and Make Payment” button underneath the items in your cart. This will take you to the checkout window.
- In the checkout window, choose your ticket handling options. All Will Call tickets can be picked up at Theatre NorthWest one hour prior to the start of your selected performances, or at Books & Company anytime during regular business hours.
- In the checkout window, also choose an option from the “How Did You Hear About Us?” menu and accept the Terms and Conditions located at the bottom of the screen. Then, click the blue “Confirm Order for Processing” button located next to the Terms and Conditions. This will take you to an “Order Successful” window. If you are not redirected to this window, please check that all of the necessary information in the checkout window is filled out as listed above.
- When you reach the “Order Successful” window, your order is completed and your tickets are booked. From this window you may choose to print your receipt, which will also be automatically emailed to the address that you provided when you logged in.
- Once your order is completed and you are ready to log out of the system, click the blue “Logout” button on the top right of the screen. This will sign you out of our online Box Office site.
- If you have any questions about booking through our online Box Office site, please phone us at 250-563-6969 ext.304 and we will be happy to assist you.